Tuesday 1 February 2011

I am now in creative thinking process about logo for my future company. I am looking forward to become a wedding, fashion, portrait photographer, make all types of printing, to do everything that could be related to photography. So, anyway, I would like to have my own special logo so people can recognize me. Here are my first ideas done in Illustrator

In the begining I was thinking to make my signature as a logo or just to use first letters of my name and surname which looks very cool. But later I thought people will not understand the meaning and I decided to create something with my name still + something that would tell people about my business. The idea to put my initials into Ying Yang symbol didn't last long :) I decided to put weird shaped photocamera which obviously would tell abou photography.

And that's what I've got for now which I doubt is my final decision :)
That kind of logo would be good for the companys businesscard and not for freelance photographer I want to be in the beginning, as I understand now. So my finale decision for now :) is to stick just to my name ZURAB which I'm going to put on my photo work to let people know about me and at the same time preventing photos from copying. I already have watermark on my work which I would like to change and some colour ammendments should be done as well.

1 comment:

  1. Hi mate, just checked your website and linked to the blog, just want to say that your website is top quality nicely lay-out , beautifully presented ! well done you!

    just few things about your Portfolio. Photo seems averages , some seem totally irrelevant, lack of significant (*WOW) shot, bear that in mind your portfolio represent you, you might want to focus on one area, and present best of your work in portfolio

    keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete